 |
| My mom Maren with my first born Michelle |
Happy Mother's Day to all! And prayers of remembrance for my mom in heaven that she is always having a Happy Mother's Day. The picture is from a few years back when the GirlsScouts celebrated International Day. Our troop in Jackson, NJ chose Denmark and we had a blast. Michelle is dressed in a basic authentic costume [I still have it] that Mom made. Mom, was from Denmark! and I love my Danish heritage as much as I love being an American.
Today I so wish my mom was still here. Even if she only had the chance to see her great grandson[s] growing up. But this little guy would charm her as he charms me every time I see him! Soon to be 10 months old...what a wonderful confirmation that motherhood is truely a career path with golden rewards!
 |
How can you not just love those eyes n cheeks?
|
Happy Mother's Day 2011!!
No comments:
Post a Comment