Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Electronic frustration

 Recently it's been nothing but aggrivating to try and write let along post anything on various social medias, including emails!.  And don't get me started on the USPS right now.  Normally I have great admiration for our postal system.  Currently, missing a magazine out since Thanksgiving; and a small [very small] order of stitching supplies for a gift that is now 10 days in 'transit', the fact that I could drive there in under an hour makes it very frustrating.

And email?? ordered a gift online...to be delivered the next day.  TWO days later I find out they couldn't find a florist in the area.  FTD you really screwed up.  At least they fully refunded the money. But I was embarrassed beyond shame.  

All the above is just an explanation of my crazed mind the last two days.  It makes for very irratic creative hands...they just don't want to work.  [because I am itching to start the project above!!]  Sew just to soothe my angst, I found and finished one small thing that should have been done ages ago.  

It's a Lori Birmingham design, from 2001? which was a kit.  Why I never completed it [as made the item] I can't say.  I do know I picked it up the summer of 2003 when on Vacation in my favorite town, Cape May NJ.   OH there are many other 'kits' from that vacation..I loved them all.  ;-)  

So with the flower failure, it's part of what will go to the birthday gal instead.  I need to find the matching needle roll..I think I got that too, but where is the question!!  Though the fob is stuffed with fill so it can work as a needle roll short term.

Meanwhile, USPS has about 60 minutes to deliver that package...so they say on the 'informed' delivery. Who knew they worked past 5pm??


No comments: