Friday, January 1, 2021

New Years Day..family


 My day could have been quiet sewing. But I had one small fix that I had not the ability to do. ( Because kneeling and working under my bed doesn’t happen anymore. ) My younger son was free and I asked him if he wanted supper for a job or two. With his family of course.  To my ultimate surprise both sons arrived at noon, and things got done. Much chatter and reminders of their dear dad and stories of growing up. Really a better start to the New year than I could’ve stitched. 

Then the two families were here, I was in the kitchen and just feeling very warm. And a fire in the fireplace adds to the comfort.  Missing the two sisters but this was just the right fit. And now I’m quiet, cleaned up and sitting with my wine to end day one of 2021.


Not the best photo but perfect ending of the evening. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR,🎆🎈🎊 

No comments: