Friday, January 1, 2021

STARTING AGAIN a new year a new vision 2021



JANUARY 1, 2021

 
Truth is I just forgot about, ignored, and didn't think about blog posting.  Maybe it was a result of trying to forget my state of affairs? or just not trying to stay the same.   Life is ever changing, and often I lose sight of that.  And certainly 2020 was a very changing year!! Global Pandemic will do it every time, and add in a political election that will forever be looked as amazing. 

  My personal political views are that personal. Those who know me know what they are.  Suffice it to say, it's been four years of different, strange and upsetting governance.  We are now 19 days away from change. I pray and hope to see the country rework itself to better than before.  We are blessed with so much, we just can't destroy it with more division.   That said...no more political comments here.

 Considering how long it's been, the next few/many posts will be a recap of events, projects, and more that have been the main frame for my life.  Including the new grands and more.  I've changed the blog title to reflect the life change.  And the post title says it all...Starting again.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO JOIN HERE,   See you later tonight..Karin 

No comments: