Saturday, January 30, 2021

My obsession is FINISHED!!

 

The story goes like this: Decide after Christmas to do a project for a gift.  [not sure if the person is follower here]. Had everything BUT the fabric.....well I HAD the fabric, but cut into it for something else.  sigh,.

   So I order the fabric, expecting it in three days....10 days later [thank you USPS] it arrives.  I digress...

    While waiting for said fabric I finish this little cutie for another gift.  Still need to give it!! 


Meanwhile...the fabric arrived and I got to work.  January 6th...started...and on the 28th all stitching including this Hardanger work was done.  Finished the accent beading yesterday.   NOW to the final finish...which is a debate...frame or wall hanging??

Always a debate for me.  Framing is not always good, and with the beadwork...I'm thinking open wall hanging.  

That's the story of the month of January...which will close with our first [maybe only] major snow of 2021??  Must go get the milk, eggs and bread!! 

No comments: